Partnering with you to achieve lifechanging outcomes
- First the correct diagnosis. This can only be achieved using a number of different allied health professionals and therapists as well as undertaking the relevant assessment process over a number of visits.
- Second a positive relationship. This refers to the connection between the therapist and their client; a positive connection builds trust, rapport and respect without which significant progress cannot be made. Our team offers a 30-minute free meet and greet to see if we are the right team for you.
- Third is continuity of support. This refers to maintaining the same therapists and a regular appointment schedule which are critical to a person’s progress.
Disability programs are more beneficial when they include a range of therapies – this is a multi-disciplinary approach.
Where an individual requires a number of areas of support we have a qualified team of speech, occupational, behavioural and psychology specialists as well as Nurse, GP and Paediatrician consultants to ensure the most effective program. Additionally, providing at home tasks and activities as well as school, work and/or home visits make up our comprehensive programs and ensure a consistent approach and therefore the best outcome.
Below is a list of services delivered as part of our Disability Programs.
- Specialised equipment
- Assessments of skills, abilities and needs
- Movement and mobility
- Skills development
- Wheelchair, seating and posture support
- Sensory integration and sensitivity
- Speech and language skills
- Swallowing, eating and drinking support
- Improved or alternative communication
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Social skills development
- Mental health assessment and diagnosis