Partnering with you to achieve lifechanging outcomes
- First the correct diagnosis. This can only be achieved using a number of different allied health professionals and therapists as well as undertaking the relevant assessment process over a number of visits.
- Second a positive relationship. This refers to the connection between the therapist and their client; a positive connection builds trust, rapport and respect without which significant progress cannot be made. Our team offers a 30-minute free meet and greet to see if we are the right team for you.
- Third is continuity of support. This refers to maintaining the same therapists and a regular appointment schedule which are critical to a person’s progress.
Disability programs are more beneficial when they include a range of therapies – this is a multi-disciplinary approach.
Where an individual requires a number of areas of support we have a qualified team of speech, occupational, behavioural and psychology specialists as well as Nurse, GP, and Paediatrician consultants to ensure the most effective program. Additionally, providing at-home tasks and activities as well as school, work and/or home visits make up our comprehensive programs and ensure a consistent approach and therefore the best outcome.
Below is a list of services delivered as part of our Disability Programs.
- Specialised equipment
- Assessments of skills, abilities and needs
- Movement and mobility
- Skills development
- Wheelchair, seating and posture support
- Sensory integration and sensitivity
- Speech and language skills
- Swallowing, eating and drinking support
- Improved or alternative communication
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Social skills development
- Mental health assessment and diagnosis