Provisional Psychologist and Behaviour Support Practitioner
Zac is a passionate and enthusiastic provisional psychologist who is committed to providing personalised behavioural interventions that empower and improve the quality of life of his clients. Engaging in person-centered and results-driven therapy, taking on a holistic view of mental health and wellbeing.
Zac provides practical and positive support strategies for clients of all ages and backgrounds to help understand and manage challenging behaviours.
Zac can assist by:
- Functional and behavioural assessments
- Positive behaviour support plans and intervention
- Psychometric and diagnostic assessments
- Provisionally Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)- Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science- Bond University