Provisional Psychologist/ Behaviour Support Practitioner
Sukrita has 2 years of experience working with children with Autism in the home and school-based settings, providing them with behaviour therapy using the core principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis in order to teach them the life skills. She also has experience working with people in residential care services, supporting them to meet their everyday needs. Sukrita is passionate about working with individuals of all ages with disabilities and mental health problems, who demonstrate challenging behaviours that may pose a negative impact on their quality of life. Sukrita is committed to providing them with the evidence-based behavioural and psychological interventions so as to make a positive difference in their lives.
Sukrita can assist with:
- Functional and behaviour assessments
- Positive behaviour support plans and intervention
- Psychometric and diagnostic assessments
- Psychological planning and intervention
- Registered provisional psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)