Patrick is a Provisional Psychologist at our Campbelltown clinic who is passionate about providing collaborative and effective therapeutic services with people across the lifespan and from a wide range of cultural backgrounds. Patrick began his pathway eight years ago as a support worker for people with disabilities. With a large amount of experience working in day programs, respite, and individual support work, Patrick is committed to understanding the day-to-day experience of people with disabilities and how to best help them achieve their goals in life.
- Bachelor of Counselling and Behavioural Science
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Provisional Psychologist with AHPRA
- Registered Counsellor with the Australian Counselling Association
- Delivering therapy aimed at assisting people manage anxiety, stress, behaviour, anger and social skills.
- Counseling people through the challenges they are facing.