Clinic Manager/Senior Speech Pathologist
Lisa comes to us with a wealth of knowledge and experience as both a clinician and a team leader.
Lisa has a keen enthusiasm to help people whether it be through communication or swallowing and mealtime management, as well as supporting our clinic staff through management, mentoring and supervision.
Lisa has worked as a Speech Pathologist for 10 years throughout Australia and in the United Kingdom. She has worked with a wide range of clients across the life span from newborn babies with feeding difficulties to the elderly in hospital and palliative care settings. Particularly experienced in working with adults living with a range of communication or swallowing difficulties and development of mealtime management plans.
Lisa has worked in team leader and management roles previously and is passionate about enhancing the culture of the organisation as well as always improving the quality of services provided.
Lisa can assist by:
- Conducting informal and/or standardised assessments for communication difficulties
- Assessing swallowing and recommending safest consistencies, strategies and techniques
- Providing individualised speech and communication programs, interventions and recommendations
- Ba Applied Sciences (Speech Pathology) Degree
- Registered Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia