Senior Occupational Therapist
Jessica has provided services in schools and in the clinic. She has experience providing individualised services, group sessions and community-based intervention.
She is committed to continual education and has attended a variety of professional development workshops over the years including:
- Sensory Defensiveness: Comprehensive Treatment Approach – Dr Julia Willbarger & Patricia Wilbarger
- Eyesight to Insight: Visual and Vestibular Assessment and Treatment
- Building Blocks for Movement and Praxis – Dr. Teresa A. May-Benson
- OT for Children: Principles of Assessment and Intervention
- Integrated Listening Systems Level 1
- Two Day Social Thinking Workshop – Michelle Garcia
- Traffic Jam in my Brain Workshop – Jen Gereb
Jessica can assist by:
- Conducting functional and sensory assessment
- Developing an individualised therapy program to meet clients goals and needs.
- Bachelor of applied science ( Occupational Therapist)