Jess is passionate about adopting a holistic, meaningful and evidence-based approach allowing children and adults to achieve their goals. Jess also holds a Bachelor of International Studies and is passionate about working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
With a dedication to delivering services that are accessible, timely and innovative, Jess specialises in telehealth therapy.
- Bachelor of International Studies/Master of Occupational Therapy
- Registered Occupational Therapist with AHPRA
- Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
Jess can assist by:
- Conducting functional and sensory assessments
- Developing individualised therapy programs to assist with fine motor skill development, gross motor skills, play skills, behavioural issues, school readiness, sensory processing and social skill development
- Developing individualised plans to assist with routine building, life skills development, increasing independence in community access and engaging in meaningful occupations
- Providing coaching to parents and carers to allow individuals to achieve their goals