Erin’s experience working with children with literacy difficulties has ensured that her approach to therapy considers both communicative and educational success. She also has a particular interest in working with children with autism, and has completed an honours research thesis on this topic.
Erin can assist by:
- Conduct standardised and informal assessment for Speech, Language, Phonological Awareness and Swallowing
- Assist in developing functional communication goals that will assist the individual communicate in their daily activities
- Provide intervention for a range of communication disorders across the lifespan
- Provide individualised recommendations and programs for communication in a range of school / home / work settings
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology (Graded Honours)
- Registered Member of Speech Pathology Australia