Clinical Psychology Registrar
Emma particularly enjoys working with children and young people experiencing emotional, social and behavioural concerns. She also holds an especial interest in providing parenting and perinatal mental health support and has experience in supporting children and families impacted by trauma, as well as those experiencing chronic and acute health difficulties.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours I), University of Sydney
- Master of Clinical Psychology, University of Sydney
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Associate Member, Australian Clinical Psychologists Association
- Member, Anxiety Practitioners Network