Alan has skills in providing consultation and behaviour support to adolescents and adults, with a thorough understanding of support services, systems, and personal needs across these important life stages. Alan can assist with behaviour assessments, reports and support plans, positive practices, restricted practices, skill development, safety planning, implementation, goal attainment, ongoing therapeutic supports, assisting with establishing and maintaining placements at respite, school, work, group homes, day programs and community groups.
Alan also has a wide range of direct support experience, having worked in respite, vacation care, day programs, group homes, among many others. The combined sum of this training and experience is high quality, realistic and down to earth clinical supports and intervention from a place of understanding, caring and support. He has provided expert clinical support in government, non-government and private sector roles as the leader of specialist teams, a senior clinician, and in specialist roles.
Alan can assist by providing:
- Functional and behavioural assessments
- Positive behaviour support plans and intervention
- Psychometric and diagnostic assessments
- Bachelor’s of Psychology – focus on autism and intellectual disability
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (and is a motivational interviewing trainer)
- Provisionally Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)