Adelina is a Registered Psychologist at our Campbelltown Clinic with 3 years’ experience conducting psychological interventions with children, adolescents and adults. She has spent the last three years working primarily with adults with a range of complex mental health difficulties. She uses a range of evidence based psychological interventions to assist clients in improving their quality of life.
Adelina is enthusiastic about establishing a solid therapeutic relationship with her clients to best assist them in achieving their goals and making them comfortable throughout their therapeutic journey.
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Diploma of Psychological Practice
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Medicare provider
Adelina can assist by
- Counselling individuals through difficult life experiences
- Conducting psychological assessments
- Implementing psychological interventions for a wide range of mental health concerns and disorders.